Yes, Michelakis Dentistry is accepting new patients!
Here at Michelakis Dentistry we believe the foundation of long-term relationship is established at you first interaction with our practice. As a patient (new or established) our goal is always to make you feel comfortable.
We take the time to listen to you, acknowledge your concerns and present treatment that is clear, concise and makes sense for your overall health, lifestyle and finances.
Initial hygiene: You will start with x-rays*, photos, and cleaning** with our amazing hygienist. A full periodontal exam and probing will be done as well. Once that is done, a comprehensive exam and oral cancer screening will be done by Dr. Michelakis. He will review all the findings from your x-rays, photos, periodontal probing, visual exam and your dental concerns.
Not ready for a cleaning but have specific concerns?
We offer a complimentary consultation: You will meet with Dr. Michelakis to discuss your specific concern(s). If needed, an x-ray will be taken to allow Dr. Michelakis to assess the area of concern and formulate a treatment plan for you. Please note, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require further evaluation and coordination for your optimal dental health.
*UNLESS YOU HAVE CURRENT X-RAYS FORWARDED FROM YOUR PRIOR OFFICE.
**SOME PATIENTS MAY REQUIRE A MORE IN-DEPTH CLEANING BASED ON THEIR INDIVIDUAL PERIODONTAL CONDITION ASSESSED AT THE TIME OF THE FIRST APPOINTMENT.
Please assist us by providing the following information:
- Prior dental office information (should we need to attain any records).
- A list of all current medications you are taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your cards and subscriber information. This will allow us to process any claims.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
Request an Appointment
The first step towards your beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to schedule your appointment. If you are an existing patient, this contact form should not be utilized for communicating private health information.